I saw an add for a radio controlled toy that is a car, boat and airplane all rolled into one. I can’t remember

the name of it though. Do you know what it is called? I saw it on a tv commercial and the toy was rolling across the road, then jumped into a lake and then flew out of the lake. Help please

I think it was Storm Launcher or something. There are 2 of them!