The stunning Miss LLumar Nitro Hydroplane boat offers mind numbing high speeds from its fuel powered engine.
The new Miss LLumar 1:12 scale nitro hydroplane gives you the chance to own a scale replica of Mark Evans’ T-4 hydroplane.
Its a large 2.25 feet long and can race across the water right out of the box.
High performance 30 mph nitro hydroplane
With its powerful Dynamite® .15 Marine engine and tuned exhaust, the Miss LLumar boat that can reach 30 mph.
Its body and hull is made from a ridged fibreglassconstruction (not plastic) to take the forces of high speed racing.
Along with its prepainted fibreglass composite hull and corrosion-resistant stainless steel running hardware, Miss LLumar offers a new extended flex shaft that allows for a larger prop selection and increased performance.
The Miss LLumar benefits from JR’s Python 2-channel AM radio system that comes factory-installed. It offers drivers easy-to-use features such as servo reversing and analogue steering rate adjustment.
The Miss LLumar Nitro Hydroplane is a great-looking high performance boat. Its ideal for those with some experience already and looking for more excitement.
Miss LLumar RTR features
• 1:12 scale Miss LLumar Nitro Hydroplane
• Yellow and white LLumar design
• Dynamite® .15 Marine engine (preinstalled)
• JR Python pistol-grip 2-channel system (preinstalled)
• Tuned pipe exhaust
• Coupler/flex shaft drive system
• Fibreglass composite body and hull
• Ready to Run (RTR) out of the box
• Size: Miss LLumar L 69.9cm x W 35.6cm
Miss LLumar RTR accessories (not included)
• 12x AA batteries (8 for transmitter and 4 for receiver)
• Dynamite® Blue Thunder fuel
• 500cc fuel bottle
• Glow driver
• Nitro wrench
• 3M tape to seal radio box
Duration : 0:1:12